Behavioral Interventionist (part-time 20-25 hours per week)
To promote understanding of the emotional and social development of children and the influences of family, community, and cultural differences on students success along with the implementation of effective intervention strategies.
Morey Montessori Public School Academy
418 West Blanchard Road
Shepherd, MI 48883
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Complete at least two years of study at an institution of higher education (equal to 60 semester hours) preferred.
• Ability to counsel students, parents, and staff, individually and in groups.
• Excellent verbal and written expression using proper grammar and vocabulary.
• Exemplary work habits verified by previous employers.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Previous Crisis Prevention (CPI) training preferred
• Previous experience working in a school setting
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: www.applitrack.com/choice/onlineapp/
Applications will be accepted until position has been filled.
Choice Schools Associates is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. EEOC