Middle School Math Teacher
Who are we?
Matchbook Learning is a national non-profit school management organization that is reinventing public education to meet each student where they are. Our schools utilize a competency-based, student-centered, and blended model of instructional design and delivery, with a unique combination of coaching and professional development, technology ecosystem, school culture, and school community. We meet teachers where they are and help them to learn and grow along their career paths. Our innovative, award winning blended turnaround school model is the first of its kind in the nation to be offered to schools with the highest poverty rates and needs.
What are we looking for?
Math teachers who are 100% committed to academic success and reshaping the school experience of students. As a math teacher you will be an advisor and a facilitator, provide targeted small-group instruction, directly coach students as they work with online learning tools along individual learning pathways, and collaborate with peers to ensure high levels of student achievement.
What do you need to have?
- Minimum of two years math teaching experience in urban or low income setting
- State Standard teaching certification or equivalent out of state certificate (endorsed Mathematics)
- Has a demonstrated record of success in the classroom, with accountability for student performance
- Effectively analyzes student data to improve achievement
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced changing environment
What do we provide?
- Competitive teaching salaries and excellent benefits, an innovative
- Over 40 hours of career coaching, intensive coaching and development, career pathways
- Laptop computer
- Attractive relocation packages and/or student debt forgiveness
How do I apply!
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter here: http://www.matchbooklearning.com/careers.