Special Education Administrative Assistant and District Registrar
Summary of Duties
The Special Education Administrative Assistant will assist the Director of Special Education and Special Services in all Special Education functions including maintenance of confidential student records, meeting preparation and schedules. The administrative assistant will be a liaison for communication between Special Education clients/parents and the professional support staff. Duties of a Registrar include welcoming new families to the district, enrolling students and providing information to callers and public as a communications resource, directing calls to appropriate departments.
- Two years secretarial experience preferred in Special Education Services.
- Experience with SIS systems Illuminate and/or Infinite Campus preferred.
- Must be friendly and professional even under stress.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Record keeping experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated.
- Requires the knowledge and ability to satisfactorily utilize software including Microsoft Office and data base systems.
- Must possess skills in prioritizing, accuracy and detail.
$17.48 Per hour after probationary period. Benefits available
Start date: ASAP, 52 weeks per year, 40 hr/week.