Long Term Substitute Teacher
Long Term Substitute (Special Education experience desired) ($125/day)
24218 Garner Street
Southfield, MI 48033
- At least 90 credits completed at a college or university
- Valid Michigan Elementary Teacher Certificate (K-5 All Subjects) preferred
- Special Education Experience and Endorsements desired.
- Demonstrated competence as a teacher.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written expression.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a collaborative environment with students and staff.
To provide students with a first class learning experience, contributing to their development as responsible citizens and leaders in their communities.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM:
To apply, please visit: http://www.applitrack.com/choice/onlineapp.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.