Special Education (CI) Teacher
The East China School District serves the cities of St. Clair and Marine City as well as several surrounding townships. East China School District has two high schools, an alternative high school, two middle (Grades 6-8) schools, and five elementary (K-5) schools, a caring staff, dedicated parents, and hard-working and respectful students, making this an excellent place to be an educator.
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate in Special Education (Cognitive Impairment endorsement)
- ELA, Math or other core content area endorsement
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate and connect with students and parents
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible in teaching method/style and learning environment
- Ability to engage adolescent learners
- Prior secondary teaching experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of technology including Illuminate, SmartBoards, Microsoft Office, Skyward, etc.
As specified in the ECEA Master Agreement
Application should attach a cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation or other information to aid in the selection to the online application.
Open until filled. Apply ASAP.