STUDENT DATA COORDINATOR – District Wide
FRASER PUBLIC SCHOOLS
TITLE: STUDENT DATA COORDINATOR – District Wide – Office at RMS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree required or appropriate job experience.
- Applicable experience in lieu of education.
- Pupil Accounting Specialist Certification (MSBO)
- Experience In Pupil Accounting in the State of Michigan including experience with submissions to the state through MSDS.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Superintendent – Curriculum and Instruction
SUPERVISES: Student Data Clerk
JOB GOAL: Comply with all school district, county, state and federal reporting requirements.
- Responsible for and manages all student data
- Trains and directs personnel responsible for pupil accounting reporting and PowerSchool including but, may not be limited to :
- Michigan Student Database System
- General Collection
- School Code Master
- Unique Identifier Code
- Graduation and Dropout Database
- Early Childhood
- Supplemental Nutrition
- Special Education
- Secure Stie
- Educational Entity Management
- Student Infrastructure Database
- Civil Rights Data Collection
- Data Director
- Homeless Liaison
- Resource for administrative offices
- Trouble Shooting
3. Other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 12 month employee
EVALUATION: Participate in & accept annual performance reviews.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any duties requested by his or her management that generally fit into the job expectations.
Essential Functions of the job as per the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
FRASER PUBLIC SCHOOLS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX. AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY IN ITS PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES. THE FOLLOWING PERSON HAS BEEN DESIGNATED TO HANDLE INQUIRIES REGARDING THE NONDISCRIMINATION POLICIES: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES, 33466 GARFIELD, FRASER, MI 48026 (586) 439.7000.
Revision Date 12/22/16